我的简介

我的照片
Hi, my name is Elaine an i'm a younger mummy. Nice to meet you all. Thanks for your visit my blog.

2011年11月22日星期二

♥ 新的生活 ♥

Hi!!
This is my new BLOG!!
On here, i'll recording my new life with my lovely family.

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲




Starting on this year, i'm married already.
That time i'm so not willing on my family.
Cause i'm getting marry and live on Ipoh_my husband house.


[ THIS IS MY WHOLE FAMILY PHOTO ]

[ THIS IS MY SISTER ]

[ THIS IS MY HUSBAND'S BROTHER ]




And after a few months, i'm born already.
When i born my BABY, my husband is accompany beside me.
After i born, i'm so happy.
Cause that is my BABY.



[ First day ]

[ 1 month of her ]

[ About 2 month ]

[ About 3 month ]

[ About 4 month_Baby & her Father ]


Now i'm start to work already.
Cause i want earn more money.








I STOP ON HERE FIRST.
WHEN I FREE, I'LL UPDATE MY BLOG.
THANKS TO VISIT MY BLOG!!!




I ♥ my HUSBANDS
I ♥ my BABY
I ♥ my whole FAMILY

没有评论:

发表评论